We are hiring! Please see the details below.
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his/her craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to be able to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write "clean", well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- 3+ years of software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of MVC frameworks such as Laravel
- Implement new design features on websites
- Experience of working across different browsers
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Applicants for this position must be a New Zealand resident.
- Excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- Be self-motivated, and able to multi-task
- Able to take initiative and be productive and efficient
- Be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment
- Strong communication skills (both in person and in writing) while interacting with individuals with a range of technical understandings
This is a Wellington based role with training in Napier.
This is not a role to be missed, apply NOW.
For further information or to submit your cv contact email@example.com